Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Firstly, I cannot believe that I have had this blog for 12 months. I was thinking the other day it must be close and I checked and it was the 26th August. WOW, it feels like yesterday that I started sewing for my sweet little girl and that I met all of you wonderful ladies.
Secondly, Ashton is now 5 and a half weeks old so I thought I would share some new pics of him. Now he is smiling it is so much more fun having him in our family, at least a little reward for all the feeding, nappy changing and getting up at night! Ellyse is becoming more accepting of her new brother and has not intentionally hurt him since Saturday last week, a huge achievement for her! Hopefully that is the result of me going over and over and over with her the nice way to touch babies and role playing, praising etc. I was getting quite over it but maybe it has paid off!

Anyway here are some pics



5 comments:

Cass said...

Andrea I love the photos of Ellyse and Ashton. He looks great. I am glad Ellyse is getting better with him.

Leah said...

Aww...isn't he just a doll? Just like his big sister.

Belinda said...

Oh what a big boy you have there! I love it when they start to 'give back'. It makes it all worthwhile doesn't it?

Kylie said...

What lovely pictures Andrea - and wow a year of blogging - I think that I am almost up to that - it goes quickly doesn't it!

Sahra said...

What gorgeous babies you have Andrea! Ashtons smile is priceless