It has only taken me 15 months, but I have finally done some sewing for Ashton. I used Burda 9793, and somehow managed to much up the fake zip area, but it looks ok.
I love the fabric, it has an assorment of vechiles on it as well as traffic lights. I am planning on appliquing a top with something to match. They are a size 2 so should last him a while yet!
I also finished this twirly skirt off for Ellyse. I feel a bit mean as it was intended as a gift for a friend's daughter, but after seeing it made up I just cannot part with it. It is made with fabric from the Farmer's Market collection. I have chosen some other fabric frm my stash to make another for Chloe!