Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Thank you Corrie


I recieved a wonderful package from Corrie yesterday to celebrate the arrival of Ashton. Thanks so much Corrie, I just love everything you chose to send to me.

In the parcel was

a vintage girls pattern


5 pieces of fabric - forgive me for not knowing designer's names, they are just adorable


frog stickers - Ellyse just had to have one right away


little japanese tissues


cute themed sticky tape


little iron on ducks

and a cute embroided all in one for Ashton

I can't wait to get into my sewing again and use the wonderful fabrics. Thanks again. I will post a pic of Ashton in the little suit when he wears it.

4 comments:

Kylie said...

What a lovely package - and something to keep everyone happy! (and a new mum busy!

Corrie said...

oh yes I should have mentioned the pattern is for ellyse! I find that the sizes are small and keira is wearing a size 2 so hope it fits soon and so glad you like it all! all the fabrics are from japan with the exception of the michael miller space kids!!!!

Corrie:)

Little Munchkins said...

What a lovely package filled with goodies from Corrie. I can't wait to see what you make from the fabrics.

Heids said...

Lucky you - what a lovey thought from Corrie - I love that MM fabric. PS, I know you are busy with your new addition and finding time for Big Sis but I have tagged you, if you can find the time details are on my blog, otherwise feel free to disregard.