Friday, February 06, 2009

Sew generous (I know so corney, I just had to do it once!)

What I love about the blogging/crafting world is the pure generousity that comes from so many people.


I reacently signed up for a swap with Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey and whilst giving her some information I mentioned that I would like to use some rocket fabric from Prints Charming's Two Young Street. Katy told me she had just bought 6 yards of the rocket fabric and that it was really hard to find. She so kindly offered to send me a snippet of fabric to get me on my way!


So two days ago (just when I was needing a lift), this beautiful fabric arrived in the letterbox.


The craft blogging community is full of generous people who give, I was so glad to read that about a week ago Katy had also mentioned to another blogger her plans for a quilt and they sent her their leftovers.
It warms my heart to help others also with a recent give away, some pattern trcing for a sewing friend and sending a pattern to another on line friend I know I am sharing the love in the crafting world.
Thanks so much Katy, I really appreciate the fabric.

3 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

What a lovely gesture! I agree the blogging community is absolutely amazing.

Karen said...

And well deserved fabric love for you I say too Andrea!

Unknown said...

you are so welcome!