Sunday, April 25, 2010

A very belated birth announcement

....and then there were 5!

On Wednesday 3rd March, 2010, we welcomed a new a much wanted memeber to our family. Lewis Ross Arthur King arrived in spectacular fashion after a very short final stage. Let's just say after a wonderful naturla delivery with Ellyse, a caesar with Ashton and a forceps delivery (5cm to delivery in 20 minutes) we have seen it all.


It seems as though Lewis has always been part of our family and I am happy to report that for me the transition form 2 to 3 children has not been an issue. For those who have been reading my blog since Ashton was born might remember a few battles I had when he was born.

Life with 3 children is busy and tiring but I know now that my heart is full and that our family is complete.

Lewis is now nearly 8 weeks old and an absolute delight. I can see the light now, the newborn cloud is lifting and I can see me getting some time and motivations to sew soon.

Here are some pics of Lewis' first 8 weeks!










6 comments:

Cass said...

A big congratulations to you and your family Andrea

The Brissmiths said...

Congratulations Andrea Lewis is just gorgeous. Susan

lolliegirl said...

Congratulations Andrea! Lewis is gorgeous. It's nice to 'hear' from you. :)

Kylie said...

Congratulations - we will have o organise a meet up (I can not get into EB anymore - have changed my email and cant get a new code (I forgot my user details:(

He is gorgeous and looks like he is enjoying being part of your family - wow - you really have seen all forms of deliveries havent you:)
Love Kylie

Little Munchkins said...

Congratulations again Andrea, Lewis is gorgeous.

tigerfilly said...

Congratulations Andrea and all of your family.