Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by a few people so here goes.And the rules are:•
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself, that others may not know!• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

1. I have been with my husband Keiran for nearly 14 years. I was 17 when we started dating.

2. We had a long distance relationship (1000 km) for nearly 2 years. Lucky I am a teacher and I was home every 10 weeks. He would visit during term also.

3. I can never imagine having a son. I am not sure how to prepare myself for the fact that there is a 50% chance this will happen - in 9 weeks!! (Belinda I may need to talk to you about this!) I can't believe I just wrote that - I would never normally admit that to anyone. It doesn't mean I wouldn't love a son, just coming from a family of girls, I can't imagine it at all!

4. My closest friend and I have been friends for 21 years. We still see each other at least once a week. Her husband and her 'followed' us to Mackay - we had a ball!

5. Although I have 2 sisters living overseas, I have never been myself and honestly do not feel the need to at this time in my life.

6. I desperately want 3 children, and my husband is certain he doesn't. He is dead set on 2.

7. I like to be in control of most things around me, I like things in order, I like to know how every $ we have is being spent - poor Keiran!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

about no. 6 - my DH was the same, then one day he just changed his mind and is now seriously considering number four. You just never know!

Belinda said...

Andrea - please fell free to use me to prepare yourself for a boy. I am also one of 3 girls, and never ever imagined myself with a boy. Even when we told everyone at 20 weeks that we were having a boy, they were all just as shocked as we were. Now, I absolutely love it. PM or email me anytime...