Saturday, June 23, 2007

37 weeks!






Well I could have just 3 weeks to go, or it could be up to 4 and a half! I am somewhat over it, but at the same time I am enjoying these last few weeks. Keiran and I haven't really decided if this is our last baby or not. I would really like a third, but he is not so keen. If this is it for me then I want to enjoy it.


I really need to get myself organised and set up the nursery for the baby. Everything is in there, it is just not very organised. I am hoping to start nesting soon - hopefully I will get some energy!

5 comments:

Leah said...

What a gorgeous belly! You're so right to enjoy those final weeks. Even though you're so over it, it's the delicious feeling of impossible anticipation! Can't wait to hear the great news.

Cass said...

Andrea you look great all baby out in front. LOL at your nursery not being organised Lucy's room still looks unorganised.

Kylie said...

Wow look at that belly - you are all out front arent you! Look after yourslef in the last few weeks and dont stress about the nursery - I can remember going into hospital and saying to Tim the floors are dirty - his repsonce was the baby is not going to come home crawling it is! Very true!

Little Munchkins said...

You look great! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I can't wait to see pics of your little one.

Corrie said...

ohhhh I just want to reach out and rub that yummy belly...its calling out for it....I loved rubbing my belly with keira, it was so comforting and I'd do it everywhere!

now get back to your nesting