Last night at about 8:30 I decided to start some sewing. I had been talking to baby Lochlan's mum and she said that he was a bit of a 'chucker' so I decided to make him a little burp cloth that would match his taggie. It should fit snuggly over Kylie's shoulder. The bunting and burp cloth are in the mail now and should arrive in Mackay on Friday.
Then Keiran was still on the computer so I thought I would start to cut out the bunting for Ellyse's room. I made these a lot smaller than Lochlan's as I didn't have much material. I decided to attach bias binding to the top. I have stitched the underneath, now just need to decide how to keep the top down. I am so happy with how her room is coming together and just can't wai tto get that quilt!