Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Very very late V day swap

I recieved a lovely swap parcel from Ingrid for Valentine's Day. I know this update is extremely overdue, I am sorry Ingrid. As I said in my post on EB, I love everything you sent me and the time you put into to making things and choosing things for me.

Ingrid sent me some lovely handmade coasters and a card holder, as well as some red buttons, some fabric that will be great for Ashton - should get me motivated for sure to sew for him, some lovely chocolate, some gorgeous Lottielulu postcars and some red ric rak. Oh and how could I forget the delicious chocolate -nothing left to show there I am afraid!


Thanks so much Ingrid and I hope you like what I sent you too - although it was very lovey doveycheesy valentine!
And the parecel I sent to Ingrid-

No comments: