Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting my groove back!

WOW 3 sewing posts for me in a week! I am loving getting things finished and doing something for myself again. I think I was a little bit lost without projects on the go and things to do.


I started this dolls quilt back in January as a gift for a friend's one year old. All that needed finishing was the binding, but for some reason I thought it would be too hard for me. Well after doing the toy mat last week and realising how easy it was I was looking forward to getting this finished. It is my first go at quilting and I am pleased with it, it is simple but lovely at the same time.

5 comments:

Cass said...

Woo hoo Andrea that looks great. You should join the doll swap quilt.

Little Munchkins said...

You are on a roll! I have yet to make any doll quilts...DD is not into dolls at all :(

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Andrea, that's gorgeous!!! I love the colours. It's beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is lovely. So pretty and pink. I love a good dolly quilt.

Karen said...

I can't believe ths is your first quilt - it looks fabulous Andrea.