Friday, September 12, 2008

The many faces of Ellyse

Another creation from this pattern. My sister has bought Ellyse a gorgeous denim skirt from an airport somewhere in the world that has red stitching. It just doesn't look right wearing any other colour than red with it. When I saw this fabric at SL I knew it would make a lovely top to wear with the skirt.
Ellyse was in a playful mood while trying the top on, here is Ellyse being
Happy

Sad (well sort of, it is more of a happy sad isn't it?)



Excited


Surprised


Angry



After the last dress being too small, this top is just that bit too big, but she will grow into it.

Hasn't she changed since my first blog post 2 years ago?





6 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Wow, she has changed for sure. I love the many faces of Ellyse. So cute.

The top looks great. I have another top/dress planned too. Such a fantastic and easy pattern.

lolliegirl said...

That looks great! I'm so tempted to get the pattern. I'm trying to resist LOL!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, she has grown up too quickly!!! I LOVE the top, so girly, I hope to get some time soon to make something for Cheriese.

Cass said...

She has changed so much. I love the angry face and the top of course

Kylie said...

The outfit looks great - love the colour combo - might just have to shout myself that pattern as well.

Oh look at those faces and her hair is getting so long Andrea.

Helen said...

What cute photos! She has grown so much. The top looks great Andrea. :)