Tuesday, October 14, 2008

READY, SET GO!





It has only taken me 15 months, but I have finally done some sewing for Ashton. I used Burda 9793, and somehow managed to much up the fake zip area, but it looks ok.

I love the fabric, it has an assorment of vechiles on it as well as traffic lights. I am planning on appliquing a top with something to match. They are a size 2 so should last him a while yet!


I also finished this twirly skirt off for Ellyse. I feel a bit mean as it was intended as a gift for a friend's daughter, but after seeing it made up I just cannot part with it. It is made with fabric from the Farmer's Market collection. I have chosen some other fabric frm my stash to make another for Chloe!

6 comments:

Cass said...

I wouldn't be giving that skirt away either it is gorgeous. I wish I had gotten some of that fabric before the dollar took it's slide. Love Ashton's shorts too.

Karen said...

Prints like that make me wish I had at least one boy to sew for!
No way would I be giving that skirt away - the fabric is to die for - I didn't order that print - boo hoo!

Little Munchkins said...

The skirt looks really good on Ellyse. I love Sandi Henderson's fabrics so I know how you feel. I would find it hard to part with it too.

I like the shorts too. It has to be my favourite shorts pattern around.

Kylie said...

Well done Andrea - you are on a roll. Love the pants for Ashton - they are so cute - I cant wait until baden is in this size so I can make him a pair.

And Ellyse's dress is certainly tdf! I would not be able to part with it either.

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Ohhhh, they are lovely. I love the shorts and the skirt. The skirt fabric is gorgeous.

Leah said...

aren't those shorts the best. Love them!