Friday, March 20, 2009

EB Kid's Clothing Swap






I can't believe the time has come to open these parcels. It seems like yesterday that I was thinking that I had all the time in the world to complete them. Well the time has come, that 2 months certainly did fly! I opened my ...well Ashton's parcel from Lisa this morning in a mad rush to get ready and out the door. All I can say is WOW and thankyou to Lisa. I just love handmade items and we were lucky enough to recieve 4 pieces! Thanks so much to Ingrid for organising the swap, it was great fun and a great way to get some sewjo back!




You will have to check out Xena's blog to see full pics of what I sent her, I completely forgot to take full pics, I just took the sneak peeks.

4 comments:

Miss Amy said...

Awww I love the pants with the contrast cuff... I am getting so many ideas looking at these! :p Cant wait to see them on!

Susan said...

Did we really have two months? Love what you have received, the swap certainly has helped challenge me and restore some sewjo

Natalie said...

Wow Lisa, your outfit is just adorable! I love the cuffs on the pants and the stenciling on the tee is so cute!

Little Munchkins said...

Gorgeous clothes....well done Lisa!