Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some sewing and a birthday!



Can you believe my little Ashton has turned 3! I can't that's for sure. It really feels like jsut yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital...and here we are 3 years later and although I didn't believe it at the time, we have all survived - and even gone on to add to the family!



Ashton is just a beautiful boy. I still think that he is more girl than boy - well just in the way he plays and behaves. He has had THE BEST role model in Ellyse his big sister. He is so very thoughtful, caring, loving, funny, cheeky, all the things you want in a child.



I haven't been able to finish his quilt as the pattern I used makes a very small quilt so I had to add 2 rows to it which meant that I ran out of the sashing fabric. I have been waiting for that to arrive and thought Iwould make some bunting for the party and to be used in his room also.



Here are some pics of my boy turning three, as well and a gorgeous 5 year old and a pretty cute baby too!

not the best family pic, but the only one we got, I am hoping hte one my mother in law took is nicer!








6 comments:

Cass said...

OMG I can not believe he is 3 it seems like only yesterday you had him.

Suz said...

I'm also in shock that Ashton is three! Love the party photos, especially the bunting and the number 3 top - great sewing! And the gorgeous family shots too.

Natalie said...

Wow 3 already!!!! Looks like he had a wonderful day, and I think the photo of you all together is just beautiful!

Little Munchkins said...

Sorry a bit late but happy belated birthday to Ashton!

I can't believe he's 3 already. I still remember when he was born.

Belinda said...

3 years!!! That has just flown by. I hope Ashton had a happy 3rd birthday!!

boderirecept said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.