Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ellyse's 2nd Birthday


I cannot believe it has been2 years since we bought our little (well 4.2 kg!) baby home. I am so proud of the little person she is becoming. She is such a happy little girl, who is kind, thoughtful and oh so funny. She is a real little lady and loves to lok after her babies just like they are real. Her language blows me away everyday, se is starting to come out with the funniest things.



I honestly never knew how much I could love someone. Those trying times we had in the beginning are all a distant memory now and I look forward to watching Ellyse grow and change over the next two years. I cannot wait to see her as a big sister - she can't wait either.




We had a lovely time celebrating her birthday at a local park. My sister who lives in London started a tradition last year of buying the party dress. I just love what she chose this year - not so appropriate for the park, but who cares, she was the birthday girl! It was so cute.





And here is a not so flattering one of me but you can see how my pregnant tummy is growing. I think I am way to big to only be 25 weeks, but I know I was like this last time too.

6 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Looks like Ellyse had a lovely time. I noticed the dress too and think it is so pretty.

Cass said...

Andrea, looks like she had a great time and you look fantastic too. I love the belly.

Corrie said...

what a party dress and party!!!!!!! happy birthday ellyse!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Ellyse. Looks as though you had a great time. Wow our Sewing Babies are turning into toddlers very quickly! And look at that Belly - You look Fab!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Ellyse!!! Looks like she had a lovely day, you look gorgeous too!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful party dress! And it doesn't matter that it was only at the park, the rules are that the party girl gets to wear whatever she wants! (or whatever mummy wants her to, lol)