Friday, March 30, 2007

Ellyse's PAPs Party



Well it is Ellyse's 2nd birthday on Sunday. Our Mothers' Group (PAPs as we call ourselves) met at one of the girl's houses today so I decided to take along a little cake for Ellyse - well many little cakes. I was happy with how they turned out. I made some girly girl ones and some little snakes in long grass for the boys. Funnily enough they didn't care what cake they had, so long as they had one!




I so wish I had videoed the singing of Happy Birthday, she has wanted me to sing it all week since my birthday. She just thought she was a star, her little face was glowing and her eyes were popping out of her head....just too cute. Will have to capture it on Sunday with her real cake!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy cupcakes Andrea. And a gorgeous birthday girl too!

Cass said...

Andrea, those cupcakes look great and Ellyse looks very happy. Hape she has a great birthday on Sunday

Natalie said...

The cakes look fantastic, I love the marshmalllows on top - that's a great idea! Jai is into singing Happy Birthday too, we've had lots of birthday's recently! Happy birthday to Ellyse for Sunday x x

Little Munchkins said...

Those cupcakes looks really yummy. Hope she has a lovely birthday!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday to Ellyse! Those cup cakes looks yummmmmm! My two would have just eaten the marshmellows and left the ckaes though! LOL