These are the rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
1. I am left handed but in a strange kind of way. I butter bread left handed, but cut things up right handed. I brush my teeth left handed, but brush my hair right handed, and in tennis, I don't hit a backhand........I just swap hands!
2. I have been known to be a little of a control freak/obsessive about certain things. I cannot stand sitting next to someone at the computer, they can't do it fast enough for me, I just want to be incontrol. There are other things also.
3. I listen to talkback radio! I actually find it interesting to hear different views on things and different people's stories. If I don't like what they are talking about I listen to FM, where Ellyse asks for more, more and starts singing along. Then I feel guilty for listening to talk back :(
4. I am a very determined and independant woman.....however sometimes I find it hard to stick up for what I believe in. I have been working on this since Ellyse has been born as I am quite sure on how I want to parent her and am not afraid to justify it (most of the time to most people).
5. I enjoyed labour, and no I didn't have a nice easy quick labour. It was long, Ellyse was posterior and 4.2 kg! But I did enjoy and I can't wait to do it again!
6. I like to talk A LOT, this may already be obvious with the length and frequency of some of my posts!(sorry really wanted to add this one)
WOW I thoughtI would struggle with that but I think I could add a few more!
Sorry I have no one to tag as the only people I know with blogs are in my EB sewing group!