Well it feels like ages since I have sewen, but yesterday and today I have been back into it big time.
Yesterday I made two hats the same. One for a friend's DD and one for Ellyse. It is a little bit small and because of this Ellyse hated having it on her head. Today was a new day though and she was more than happy to try it on - you will notice though that she was restrained at the time!
I went to SL today to get some denim to complete my fabric challenge. I had pictured in my head exactly what I wanted to do. I was supried at the cost of denim ($14.95 m), lucky I am extremely happy with the outcome!
Thanks to Novy who came to the rescue with some close up pics and instructions on how to do a cuff. I did ok until it came time to fold the cuff up and I realised I had forgotten Nivy's original tip about making sure it was stitched first! Oops. There is now no cuff, it is folded under instead. I am still happy with the look.
I am not so happy with the top, it is clumsily made and is a bit small. She will get a little wear out of it.
I love the completed outfit though and am looking forward to seeing what others do with the fabric!